5 Days (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Number of Questions: 125
Passing Score: 70%
Test Duration: 4 Hours
Test Format: Multiple Choice
This class will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks, no real network is harmed. Stu¬dents then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation. When a student leaves this intensive 5 day class they will have hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking.
- Students are able to apply countermeasure to secure organization’s system against threats and attacks
- Students are able to test the access to organizational data using ethical hacking techniques
- Students are able to implement real-world hacking techniques to test the security of organization’s system
- Students are able to employ complex tools to identify and analyze your company’s risks and weaknesses
- Students are able to uncover vulnerabilities in a network infrastructure and determine appropriate countermeasures
Who Should Attend
This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
Recognition and Endorsement