3 Days (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Number of Questions: 50
Passing Score: 70%
Test Duration: 2 Hours
Test Format: Multiple Choice
This course is designed to teach students the basic principles of good project management. Students will learn how to identify and schedule project resources, create project flow charts, and produce critical path planning and evaluation reports. Important issues of staff selection and team management are also covered. These learning objectives are reinforced by a course project that allows the student to apply the principles and use the tools they learned
- Students are able to define the project accurately, systematically clarifying objectives.
- Students are able to divide the project up into manageable tasks and stages.
- Students are able to control the projects through its stages using the project definition as a baseline.
- Students are able to highlight risks and develop specific procedures to manage the risk
- Students are able to provide mechanisms to deal with quality issues
- Students are able to clarify roles to provide the basis for effective teamwork.
Who Should Attend
Individuals interested in learning the basic principles of good project management.